Sidor

torsdag 7 januari 2010

"...I can't explain why it's him and not you
But at the end of the day baby I just don't want to
'Cause he aint no doctor (nah)
And we always seem to fight, he got the perfect body
And sometimes he don't even treat me right
Oh but when I'm with him, but when I'm with him
When I'm with him, ain't nobody else like it
I'm so sorry baby that I have to do this to you
But I can't go on pretending...
Cause I love him, I love him
And I'm so sorry... do you hear me?
I'm so sorry but I love that man
I love that man...ohhhh
He ain't always right , but he's just right for me
(ohhhh ohhhhhhh whoooooooooooo)
I'm in love with another man, and I'm so sorry
But I love someone else..."


varför ska folk jämt och ständigt lägga sig i andras liv,
det ät ju trots allt sitt eget hjärta och inte andras ord som man ska följa.
ibland är man rädd att lyssna på hjärtat sitt, rädd att gå emot andras ord.

det är inte lätt att pissa i motvind, som nån klok sa...

Inga kommentarer: